This poor cat was nearly killed by a common household item… Check out the photos to know what it was and be careful…

After her kitten, Ollie, slipped into a common household item and nearly died, one cat mom had the scare of her life.

Ollie was adopted from a shelter when he was just a kitten by a woman. She knew he was the one she wanted the moment she saw him.

Ollie had been a relatively healthy cat with no problems until he started puking incessantly one day. He eventually slowed to a complete halt.

Ramphasto rushed the tiny kitty to the emergency clinic, where x-rays and blood tests were performed. He had a big mass in his stomach and intestines, which was quickly discovered by everyone.

They needed to perform emergency surgery to remove the lump, but it was dangerous, and the young woman was only a student at the time, so she couldn’t pay the $4000 price.

She was subsequently obliged to open a “Care Credit” account in order to pay for Ollie’s treatment.

Fortunately, the cat survived the surgery, but she was horrified to learn what had caused the feline’s symptoms: hair ties.

In her post, she stated:

“I wanted to punch myself when they gave me this bag of hair ties.” I was very ashamed of my ignorance. I’d see him chewing on my hair ties and try to stop him, but I didn’t see or realize he was swallowing them.”

The young woman is now urging pet owners all over the world, particularly those with kittens or young cats, to be cautious about keeping small unsecured items out near them. A cat’s curiosity gets the best of them all the time, and they appear to like swallowing objects.

“I wanted to share this story since I’m not sure how many people are familiar with cats.” Ollie came close to passing away. This is something I don’t want to happen to other kitties or cat owners NEVER EVER, THEY ARE ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT EATING WEIRD THINGS.

Ollie is now healing from his surgery, and it appears that his near-death experience has influenced his interactions with the other foster cat in the house, serving as a “big brother.”

Rate article
This poor cat was nearly killed by a common household item… Check out the photos to know what it was and be careful…
Touching Moments: In Rare New Pic Years after ‘Devastating’ Adoption Experience, Mariska Hargitay’s Daughter Holds Mom’s Hand