Meet nine-year-old boxer Dozer, also known as Derzer, Dohdies, D, and Dozy, for a joyful and cheery pick-me-up.
He is a loveable goofy youngster who has perfected the skill of holding objects and is a local legend in his hometown of Perth, Western Australia. Whatever you want!
He will practically take up whatever you show him and hold it in his magnificent jowls as gently as possible. Then he’ll sit with it for hours on end, as if it were the most valuable item in the world. And to Dozer, it could be – who are we to say?
Because his Aunty Alex is a pet photographer, he had to bring a collection of his favorite “things” with him when he went to see her for his last portrait photo session.
All of Dozer’s belongings are handed to him under the strict supervision of his human companion Vickie.
Dozer’s other skills include leaning on people, hugging, and sharing his hair offerings with everyone he encounters, so he’s not a one-trick pony.
Isn’t it true that dogs are the best?
1. Don’t try this at home: Dozer and the blue balloon
2. Dozer and the pink flowers
3. The green palm friend and dozer
4. Dozer and the yellow ring
5. Dozer and the empty clear container
6. The watering can and The Dozer
7. Dozer and the book
8. Dozer and his favorite orange Teddy Bear
9. The round inflatable and the dozer
10. Dozer and the red ball
11. The egg carton and Dozer
12. The white shoe and Dozer
13. Dozer and the pink water bottle