The wonderful duo of Charles the female bearded dragon and Baby the kitten, illustrate that real friendship can grow in the face of adversity. Despite the fact that the cat has the ability to damage the beardie, he prefers to keep Charles safe by cuddling with his Toothless.
When her fluffy companion is terrified of thunder, the beardie is right there for him — Charles lovingly cuddles the feline to soothe him down.
When they’re not snuggling and nuzzling, they enjoy each other’s company by playing outside, peering out the window, and guarding their home.
Though Charles might be a little territorial at times – he even stole Baby’s bed, “poor kitten went to sleep in a box,” wrote the owner on Instagram – they’re best pals for life.
1. Their owner was worried that the cat would attack the bearded dragon when they first met.
2. However, they only do one thing: cuddle with each other!
3. In addition, they must protect their adoring household!
4. When the cat is startled by thunder and lightning, the beardie is immediately there for him.
5. Charles then lovingly cuddles her fluffball to help him relax.
6. Despite the fact that the cat might easily hurt the beardie…
7. They have the most incredible mealtimes!
8. This wonderful and amazing duo exemplifies how true friendship can thrive in the face of adversity.
Watch the lovely video here: