Some of our cats and dogs have been wondering why we’ve been spending so much time at home for the past year (and then some). While our dogs are overjoyed, our cats have some concerns.
Seriously, cats appear to be among the most disturbed by the sudden increase in human presence, and the hashtag #QuarantineCats was created as a result. If you know cats, the hashtag is about as hysterical as you’d imagine it to be when it comes to cats.
Cats are one-of-a-kind, but some cat behavior is universal. People have been sharing their ‘cats in quarantine’ tales, and we’ve compiled a list of some of the best below.
1. Like a prof
5. “I do it for your safety”
7. Social-distancing of cats
10. Quarantine bobcat
11. “Only not the toilet paper”
13. She knows what’s required to do
15. They predicted what’s coming
16. |Sure, I’m “working” from home”