Since the epidemic, many of us have spent more time working from home, which has naturally led to more time spent with our dogs. Some of our cats have had to acclimatize to the extra time, as cats prefer solitude and quiet.
Other cats have taken advantage of the extra attention and have turned into little employees, sleeping over our keyboards or manipulating our mice instead. These cats also appear to be committed to paying their fair portion of the rent—at least, I hope so!
1. Fruit is inspected for quality.
2. I worked as a receptionist for a few hours.
3. Examining some legal documents.
4. He is open to requests.
5. I’m about to drop some sick rhythms!
6. A security guard, no less!
7. This Uber driver gets a 5-star rating from me.
8. Is there a jazz cat around here?
9. The best stair-protector!
10. Now that its prescription has been updated, this cat finds it much simpler to work.
11. A shop assistant.
12. This cat has a knack for repairing gadgets.
13. Yacht safety is paramount.
14. A power nap during the lunch break.
15. Giving directions!
Do your cats chip in with their due share of the household expenses? Or are they just a bunch of freeloaders who get away with it because they’re cute?