The “before” photographs depict these cats at a difficult point in their life (which is difficult to see), but rest assured that they were adopted and are now having happy healthy lives.
1. This kitty, who now has access to all of the world’s warmth and cuddles:
2. This brotherly duo that will never abandon each other:
3. This cat, who has been abandoned twice but now lives a life of love:
4. This cat who proved one of his parents wrong:
5. This cat, whose magnificent black fur can now shine to its full potential:
6. These two adorable cats:
7. “You won’t be able to get rid of me so easily,” stated this lovely cat.
8. This cat, who happily received the assistance he needed:
“What a difference it makes! Cricket had a difficult start in life, having been abandoned and emaciated to the point where his legs were bowed. He’s nothing like the sick kitten who arrived to Battersea last year, thanks to the professional team and the loving family who adopted him.”
9. This cat, who can finally be the full Wilford Brimley that he was destined to be:
10. Before their floof could fully grow out, this cat just needed some love:
11. “You don’t know me, but I enjoy cuddling,” said this cat.
12. This is the cat who defied the odds:
13. This kitty illustrates that adopting elderly cats is completely worthwhile:
14. This is the cat who left his plastic container in search of a better life:
15. This cat who is now a total royal:
16. This cat who is a party-lover:
17. This kitten has found a new home that isn’t as scary as its previous one:
18. And finally this beautiful one who has developed a new habit:
These kitties were given a second chance at life because of these great people.